Thursday, July 21, 2011

Preparing for the warmth!

Good morning lovely readers!  I hope this post greets you with joy & you have an incredible rest of the day.
Today I wanted to share with you the first thing that I've crocheted.

Being in L.A. at the moment, I really don't need anything to keep me warm. BUT!  I will be returning home to the lovely south in November and will be able to whip out my lovely new scarves.  Plus, they are wonderful Christmas presents & easy to make for friends & family :)


This is a grey pull over scarf that is double crocheted out of cotton yarn.  Took a total of about 5 hours.  I am hoping this time gets less as I continue to create things.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie! I just love your blog. I'm about to start a new project over on mine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...