Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesdays Buttons!


Good morning Tuesday readers!!  Ever have those does where it's summer and all you want to do is go outside and have it be about 50 degrees? I do, I'd grab my cup of Starbucks and head out the door with my new scarf!  I don't like Winter too long, as it tends to hurt my joints... but!  Who doesn't love it for the fashion, the cozy nights, and a warm fire?  Here is another one of my scarves that I made for when I go home :)

On the left is the front & the right the back.  I used a double stitch with
this scarf as well and sewed in two wooden buttons to the back.

 
       




Can't wait to share more with you.  Have a beautiful day filled with love & light.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the buttons!! So very cute...as well as the model!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...