Thursday, August 25, 2011

Falling In Love...

So... I have recently fallen in love, all over again, with Jesus.  I love that no matter how deep you go inside His heart, into the depths of intimacy, in Truth... Deeper is always the next place you go. And deeper, & deeper, & deeper.  I've never experienced that more in my life than the season I am in right now.  I have found though, that it's come out of a place of needing Him, & my realizing I need Him more than any other time in my life.  It's crazy how good and loving He is.  I feel like the past couple months I have began to experience more sides of Him than I thought I ever would.  The fighting side, the loving side, the jealous side, the true side, the compassionate side, the hurting side.  I have always found that He really does work all things for the good of those who love Him.  Like I said, He's amazing & I'm completely in love.  I hope you find this encouraging, & that you know how much He loves you and fights for your heart and for it to be completely whole & alive in Christ!!

So we went on two dates.  One was to a park and I was able to sit in some shade & just journal our hearts out.
And the second was at another park, under big! trees and I just read His word & listened to His voice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...