Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monday Fun-day!

Don't you just love a good weekend? Well I do & I hope you had a fantastic one.  I had a really exciting one filled with food trucks, cotton candy, lemonade slushies, bounce houses, popcorn machines, & best of all: Photobooth with my friends!  My church that I've been going to here in CA, Newsong, threw it's annual Town Hall Meeting.  We got together, had games & fun & food, worshiped for a while, talk just a tiny bit about some things and shared vision for the future & where the Lord was bringing them from, and then worshiped some more!! Needless to say it was a blast!  One thing that I loved about this day was I felt like a kid again.  No time frame, no worries, just being myself, laughing a lot, eating whatever I wanted, dressing up with my girlfriends, and laughing even more... I realized that I need to do that more, and if I'm not mistaken I think a lot of us do.  Here are some of the memories that were made! Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...