Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blessed: divinely or supremely favored; fortunate

bless·ed
[bles-id; especially for 3, 7 blest]
adjective
3.  divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends. 

Wow... I have no idea how to write you, all I know to say is I am blessed!  To the core of my being I feel spoiled by Jesus!!  For the past 6 months I have been staffing a school named Call2All with YWAM.  And for the past 2 months I've been leading a team here in Orange County, California.  And we have made it!  This week was our debrief week, where we relax, thank the Lord for all He's done, bless each other, relax some more, & have fun!  So for our relaxing part we went to Skinsations Spa in Tustin, CA.  And let me tell you, it was everything I could ever dream up.  Personal robes & sandals, hot or cold sweet tea, personal bath, everything candle lit, an hour facial, an hour massage, AND a nap room!  I felt so spoiled with my girls.  We had such a blast being there, and giggling like 5 year old's.  It was just what we all needed (and of course wanted, hehe).



Then as I told you yesterday, we headed off to Universal Studios Hollywood.  AGAIN! I felt like a kid.  We went on rides from the Simpsons, to Jurassic Park, to 4D King Kong.  We took a tour of where many of the Stages for filming are, and found out many fun secrets.  We watched a live show with actors from CSI & Pirates of the Caribbean in it.  We filled our tummies with Dippin Dots & Frosty Lemonades.  Like I said... so fun.  All of these things were completely amazing, but what was the best was sharing it with my amazing friends.  Erin, Rami, & Rosey are some of the most incredible women I have ever met.  It's been such a privilege leading them, growing with them, learning from them, walking hand in hand, side by side, through the good & the bad, the happy & the sad, and claiming victory at the end of a season.  There is nothing like sisters in Christ & I am so proud of them!!












Needless to say, it has been a fantastic week with fantastic people.  Now! Off to packing my bags and getting ready for the trip home to Kona!  I will talk to you lovely readers soon.  Say a safety prayer for us if you think about it.  God bless!
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...