Monday, September 5, 2011

The Simple Things

CA --> Seattle --> Kona :) One. Happy. Girl.

 It's the simple things in life that create the biggest joys in your heart, atleast that's the way it is for me.  I made it back to Kona, Hawaii!!  praise his name.  The traveling wasn't quite that bad, but I don't think it would have even mattered.  As soon as we landed and I saw my beautiful friends faces, everything was perfect.  We ended the night with a pizza & cake party and just enjoyed the presence of one another.  My heart was satisfied.  I have made it, successfully & joyfully!  I have learned so many lessons within these last 6 months.  Some of them were fun learning, and some were not.  But regardless of what happened in the midst of it, I have come out victorious... because I have been created to walk victoriously & overcome, because the over-comer of all lives inside of me!  It is a good day isn't it!?  I couldn't be more happy :).
I missed some things being away from Kona... I thought I'd share them with you!




The Prayer Room here on the Kona Campus

 My amazing friends & basically family here!

Mile 88 (Kua-Bay) --> Best beach in Kona!

So there's my day & I am so excited for the packed week ahead of all of us.  Happy Monday to you!
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...