Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brilliantly Bold: Urban Outfitters

Good day my lovely Wednesday readers!  How is your week going so far?  Fantastic I hope!!  Since I have returned to Hawaii, it has rained quite a bit, which I should have expected.  Usually I wouldn't love it so much, but this time around I have!  I think it's preparing my spirits to go home eventually and curl up in warm clothes with a big comforter & watch movies & drink hot tea.  Sounds lovely doesn't it!?

Something else that I love to do in rainy or cold weather, is look at all the new fashion thats coming around.  As I shared All Things Anthropologie with you yesterday, I thought I would share another one of my favorites with you: Urban Outfitters.  Not only have I found that Urban Outfitters never disappoints, but it always seems to go the extra mile in pulling out the boldness in you to rock new styles!  Here are some of my favorites this time around.





















While you're on a roll, make sure to check out their new Fall Catalog!  Have a wonderful day :)
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...