Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All Things Anthropologie


There are very few places that will always guarantee you beautiful, up to date styles, that are classy, modest, & just fun to not only wear, but decorate your house with.  Anthropologie is one of those places for me.  I am never disappointed!!  If I had the expenses, I would not hesitate to decorate my whole house with their lovely textures & prints (I guess I would need a house as well, hehe).  Here are a few clothing styles, accessories, things to play with around the house, etc. etc. for you to enjoy :)



  


  


   

   


     

     


   
And plus, whether you can afford anything from here or not, there is always the sale rack, and if not that... It's will always satisfy for a fun & inspiring experience :)  Have a terrific Tuesday!
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...