Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Coming Quickly!

Can you believe in just a short 3 months we will be celebrating Thanksgiving, and just one month after that Christmas!?  It seems like we just welcomed in the New Year!  Well, after having this lovely realization and getting extremely excited for all that it entails, I also realized I needed to get crackin' on my Christmas presents!  I had about 30 minutes to rest yesterday and thought I would start something new.  So here's what I've been working on!





Do you have any fun ideas for Christmas?  I'd love to hear them & to see what you've got planned!

1 comment:

  1. During Christmas at our home, we'll have all the family over on the 25th, taste all the wonderful food dishes, hear lots of laughter, share love and gifts, and go a bit nuts with ALL of us in one house at the same time, (about 17 of us). I wouldn't trade Christmas for anything. My family is the biggest gift of all, always. (and you'll be home Lizz!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...