Thursday, August 11, 2011

Picture Perfect Memories

Woah!  I have missed you guys!!  I apologize for being MIA.  You know when life comes at you unexpectantly you kind of just forget about certain things.  Not that I forgot about YOU!  Just didn't really have much time to keep you in the know.  SO... I wanted to do that today :).  It's Thursday morning, nice and chilly outside with a good day planned in Santa Ana.
Let's take a walk together, reliving some good memories from this past week, picture style!
 
[Saturday:  Gleaning pees, Painting the homeless girls nails, Starbucks (always),  Yummy Lemon Tofu Dinner!]







[Monday: Hotel Current with my team, Beach-Lunch-Shops w/ Mom,
Santa Monica Pier with Jeremy & Randy, Beverley Hills, Hollywood, LA!]













 





[Tuesday: Aquarium in Long Beach, CA] 

 







Have a fantastic Thursday!!  See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...