Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Herringbone

Now the name might be extremely elegant, but!  Have you seen this print that seems to be everywhere all of the sudden?  I have fallen in love with it.  As you have seen from my previous blogs, I have recently been getting into crocheting.  The same ol' same ol' is great... but I love looking at new patterns that I can create things with & just simply be inspired.  Herringbone is a great one and I love that I have stumbled upon it.  Take a look and enjoy the fun, exciting, & creative ways to use it.



   



   




   







Thanks for checking in today!
If you would like to be featured on Rhythm of Love please! email me at oceansroar@gmail.com.
I would love to hear what inspires you, brings you hope, or just makes you happy!  Have a blessed day.
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...