Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here's to no fear!

Hello & Welcome to the grand day of Wendesday!  We are half way through the week.  I have successfully started Debrief Week, and also hit a high in Hawaii.  I cannot even explain to you the heat that's arrived.  Thankfully we have the ocean & a pool so we can keep cool.  And it's also fun to try out some fun outfits with shorts!

I recently have been on a kick of trying out some new outfits.  I'm weird because I feel like I would do anything to my hair, and I really have done just about everything to it.  I have no problem being bold & out there in that area, but when it comes to clothes... for some reason I just can't get over the little fear inside of me of trying something new out.  WELL!  That was the old me :).  So recently I have made a few trips to Salvation Army & have been pleasently surprised with my findings.

Here is an outfit that I was able to pick up, for super cheap!  I just love good deals.

 
Highwasted Shorts [Faded Glory] --> Salvation Army --> $2.00
Orange & Ivory Printed Shirt --> Salvation Army --> $2.00
Skinny Brown Belt --> H&M --> $5.00
2 Feather Necklace --> Forever 21 --> $3.00
 A whole outfit for $12.00 !





So whatever you do, I challenge you to let it be out of love & true identity, and definitely not out of fear!
And try out something new that you haven't done before because you've been held back by fear.
"Light, space, zest— that's God!
   So, with him on my side I'm fearless,
      afraid of no one and nothing.
"  -Psalm 27:1 [MSG]
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...