Sunday, July 31, 2011

By The Sea...

Well G'day friends!!  I hope your weekend was as much fun as mine was & you are enjoying the first day of August.  If you know anything about me, you know I love the sea, people, my friends, I love laughter & I love fun.  Well, Saturday afternoon was packed full of this.  I've been in California for the past 5 weeks and took my first trip to Laguna Beach this weekend.  It was so much fun!  We grabbed some Chipotle for dinner and then headed about 20 minutes south.  Traffic was crazy as you can imagine, but it just made it all for a good experience.  We walked downtown, watched the sunset on the beach, got more wet than I wanted to ;), grabbed some Häagen-Dazs and had such an amazing time with my friends.  Here's a little bit of our adventure.






I hope this brought a great start to your new week!  Have a beautiful one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...