Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Night of Goodness

Good morning Thursday readers!  Are you so excited Friday is just around the corner and we hit another great weekend?  I am :).  I just have to tell you about yesterday.  As you know, if you've read some previous posts, I love to cook.  Not only that, but I love to cook GOOD food and have it look really pretty!  So my mom has come out to visit me in CA and we decided to cook for the house that I am living in.  We took the recipe that I posted a few days ago from the Let's Eat! blog post and re-made it.  And I have to just say that it was a hit and incredible!  And it looked beautiful ;).  Enjoy the pictures and please!  If you try it out let us know.  The recipe is super easy and lots of fun.

Dicing tomatoes & carrots :)






And for those of us who are Gluten Free! and trying to desperately to find GOOD
gluten free meals, you can easy just take off the bread and still enjoy all of the yummy flavors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...