Friday, August 5, 2011

Nefarious

This night my team and I headed to Laguna Niguel here in Southern Cali to watch a film.  Around three hundred people packed the theater, all in anticipation, and all hit with an array emotions some didn't even know they could feel.  Exodus Cry has put out a movie called Nefarious, exposing sex trafficking.  I have seen quite a few films that expose this.  This one, I would say, has to be one of my favorite.  Not only does it really expose it and the reality of the pain and hurt physically, emotionally, and spiritually, but it brings amazing stories of hope at the end.
There are many ways you can get involved.  I would say the most powerful ways are to PRAY and EXPOSE.  Share with your friends about this, have a discussion at a small group about it.  In the end, it's in the Lords hands, but we have been given power through the Holy Spirit to effect lives.  Instead of looking at it as changing it across the globe, which sometimes creates discouragement in us, why don't we look at it as "who is the ONE that I can effect?"

So take a look around the site, post the videos, and pray for the ending of Human Sex Trafficking in THIS generation!  It can be done, and it's on the Fathers heart for it to end.

http://nefariousdocumentary.com/
http://exoduscry.com/



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...