Monday, August 1, 2011

One Month Closer!

There's nothing like boots, scarves, layer, close friends, bonfires, your hands wrapped around a warm mug, and more layers!  We are one month closer to fall and I couldn't be more excited.  I've been in the processes of switching out my wardrobe, and have fallen in love with some outfits.  So I thought I'd share some of my favorite findings with you!

                


 










After being inspired I took a trip to Buffalo Exchange.  I love this store so much.  Thankfully I have it while being in CA, and will miss it so much when I return home to North Carolina.  Anyways.  I was able to pick up some pretty nail polish and a cute jean dress.  I love the jean dress because I can easily where it in the summer, and then throw on a cardigan and a pair of boots and be set for winter!





Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I DREWLED over your post today, Lizz!!!!!! You SO made me want Fall to come!!! =D Can't wait to ROCK your button in my blog!!!! =D
    LOVE YOU !!!!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...